If you’re an entrepreneur, then you’ve heard a million reasons why not to start your business: it’s too risky, you could get into debt, you won’t sleep, you’ll run out of social life, and so on. But despite all these uncertainties, people are still attracted to the world of entrepreneurship.
But the most important thing is that people are still attracted to the entrepreneurial world.
Below we share some of the reasons why to undertake with your startup:
1. Free time. At first you’ll work harder than ever for less money. But if you do it right you’ll learn to master your schedule and soon you’ll be able to enjoy the freedom of being an entrepreneur.
2. A story to tell. When I tell someone I run my business, they always want to know what I do and how I do it. I get to tell the story and the best part is that I get to decide the chapters.
When you build something successful, you have a great feeling. You had a vision, you were able to execute it, and you get the benefits of saying “I did it.”
4. Your posterity. If you own a business you can pass it on to the next generation.
5. Job security. Have you ever been laid off? If so you understand. Being an entrepreneur, your security lies in the fact that you are your boss.
6. Networking. We entrepreneurs are creatures of community. We love to get to know each other, share stories and learn from each other’s experiences.
7. Do good.
While this is not unique to entrepreneurs, it is a benefit. You control where your company’s money goes, and you can decide whether to donate to a foundation.
8. Novelty. As human beings we love novel experiences, but doing so is not easy if you are always in a cubicle. In entrepreneurship you will always face a new challenge.
9. Mentoring. Having mentors and being able to become one has been one of the best experiences of my life. Learning from the masters and helping the less experienced gives you a great sense of satisfaction.
10. Become an expert. This goes hand in hand with mentoring. No matter what you do as an entrepreneur, you will become good at it and this will serve you well in sharing your message.
11. Skills. I always get asked how I learned SEO, social media, and so on. I tell them that, as an entrepreneur, I was forced to learn them in order to survive.
Everything I have done as an entrepreneur has affected my personal life. Being an entrepreneur has forced me to be more dedicated and determined.
13. Recognition. Although this should not be the only reason for entrepreneurship, the truth is that it is a very satisfying feeling to receive recognition from the community.
14. Financial independence. Let’s face it: this is probably the number one reason to start a business.
- Related: How to start a business with less than two thousand pesos
I have started and sold several companies. And every time I sell one it is an opportunity to reinvent myself. As an entrepreneur, I can be anything I want to be.
16. Change the world. Check out Elon Musk, Bill Gates, Steve Jobs, Sergey Brin and several entrepreneurs who have changed the world in a small or big way.
17. Create jobs.
There is nothing more satisfying than knowing that you are responsible for the success of your employees. Your ideas offer them an opportunity to learn, provide for their families and achieve their dreams.
18. Your brand. Being known for something is very enjoyable and it’s also amazing to build a successful brand and earn that recognition.
At canal empresa we are concerned about the success of our employees.
At canal empresa we are concerned about helping you to start your own business, do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.
If you want to know more about entrepreneurship: You have to read this