While it is true that all roads lead to Rome,you have to know very well which path to follow in entrepreneurship to be successful, because in many cases, due to small mistakes (which seem insignificant) the “startups” thunder at the first attempt.
Many believe that entrepreneurship is easy and underestimate the activity, but we must take into account that although “Entrepreneurship is for everyone, not everyone is for entrepreneurship” What does it depend on? There are political, social, economic and, of course, personal factors. Here I share with you the ten steps to start that business that has been on your mind for so long, so you can start with the right foot.
Principal steps for entrepreneurship
1. Define the reasons. If your motivation is to make money, better look for a traditional job; really identify what moves you to entrepreneurship
2. Evaluate yourself. Take into account if you have what it takes or are willing to learn it, if not, go your way elsewhere
3. Select an idea. Whatever your mind can believe, it can do; no matter how crazy it may seem, it’s a matter of focus and perseverance
4. Define a business model. What will your product or service be, what is your target market, and what makes you different from others?
5. Develop a business plan. In a document describe your company, market strategies, objectives, investment, profitability, etc.
6. Form your work team. Great entrepreneurs surround themselves with people wiser than them, select people with your same passion
7. Look for financing. If possible get financial support from some person or institutions (such as INADEM), compare options
8. Get to work. There will never be a perfect project until it is experienced in practice, take the plunge and learn from trial and error
9. Disseminate and promote. Let everyone know what you offer, take advantage of technology and do not forget the word of mouth recommendation, or your website
10. Learn and specialize. Know your customers, suppliers; real costs, execution times, etcetera, and polish your business more and more
Lastly, I leave you with “the pylon”: Think big. When you start to see results don’t stagnate on them, look for ways to move forward and achieve new goals.
Examples of entrepreneurs who have known how to be entrepreneurial in times of adversity